SUPERIOR Filtration Vacuum Bags (6pk)
- AK1CC6H is the Oreck Certified replacement item for Oreck Filtration Bags CCPK8OH.
- For Type CC Bag Docks.
- 6 Layers of HEPA Media filtration trap at least 99.97% of particles at .3 microns, including allergen matter, pollen, dander, dust and smoke: perfect for users with allergy problems in their home & for pet owners.
- SaniSeal® System automatically locks in allergen matter, dirt & debris upon disposal, significantly reducing the "dust puff" created by other vacuums.
- Antimicrobial layer fights the growth of bacteria, mold and mildew that may cause odor on the paper
- Extra-large capacity: holds up to 4x the amount of dust, dirt and debris of a typical bagless vacuum. For optimal performance, change filtration bag when maximum fill line is reached.
- Includes a charcoal layer for ongoing odor control
- Compatible with the new Oreck ELEVATE Upright Vacuum Collection & all Oreck vacuums with docking systems.
- Only Oreck® Certified Filtration Bags should be used with the Oreck® vacuums to ensure optimal filtration & cleaning performance. Damage to the product caused by the installation or use of non-Oreck® Certified Filtration bags or components shall not be covered under and is excluded from the vacuum warranty.
- Also available in packs of 25
Energy Star Rated:
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.