Looking for an easy way to safely scrub your hard floors" The Ultra Orbiter combined with the Union Mix Brush will do just that! Ideal for marble, stone and tile floors, the natural bristles on the brush polish and lightly scrub floors and even gets into the cracks between wood planks. Best of all, deep cleaning with the Oreck Orbiter is so easy to do. Random drive orbital rotations in the cleaning head make this machine easy to operate with just your fingertips!
Orbiter Ultra Multi-Purpose Floor Machine
- Remove grout stains on tile floors.
- Bring back the luster in hardwood floors.
- Remove oil and grease from concrete and asphalt.
- Restore marble floors, bringing them back a shine.
- Features a 10-year warranty**, plus 10 annual tune-ups included
Orbiter Union Mix Brush
- Use this brush for polishing and light scrubbing
- This is the brush of choice for marble, stone, and tile floors
- Natural fiber brush is great at getting inside the cracks of a wood floor
- Can be used with Ceramic & Stone Floor Cleaners for scrubbing floors Share
California Proposition 65 Warning
- This bundle is perfect for the ultra-easy, light scrubbing and polishing of tile, stone and hardwood floors.
- Includes: Orbiter Ultra Multi-Purpose Floor Machine and Orbiter Union Mix Brush.
|Assembled Unit Depth
|Assembled Unit Height
|Assembled Unit Width
|One - Speed
|Comfort Grip Handle
|2-in-1 Dusting and Crevice Tool,Carpet Glide Attachment
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.