The Oreck Elevate Control Bagged Upright Vacuum has all the power of a bagged machine with the light design of a bagless one. Get powerful suction and filtration without any extra bulk and easily carry Elevate Control up or downstairs and around your home. And with the included SUPERIOR Filtration Vacuum Bags, get an automatically sealing bag with 6 Layers of HEPA Media filtration that traps at least 99.97% of particles, including allergen matter, pollen, dander, dust and smoke.
Elevate Control Vacuum
- EXTRA LARGE CAPACITY: Holds up to 4X that of a typical bagless vacuum
- LOW-PROFILE DESIGN: 5 LED Headlights & a 30-foot cord, providing full visibility & reach in hard-to-access places
- LIGHTWEIGHT: Weighing less than 10 pounds, the Oreck Elevate Control vacuum is so light it is half the weight of most vacuums in its class
SUPERIOR Filtration Vacuum Bags (6pk)
- 6 Layers of HEPA Media filtration trap at least 99.97% of particles at .3 microns, including allergen matter, pollen, dander, dust and smoke: perfect for users with allergy problems in their home & for pet owners.
- SaniSeal® System automatically locks in allergens, dirt & debris upon disposal, significantly reducing the "dust puff" created by other vacuums.
- Extra-large capacity: holds up to 4x the amount of dust, dirt and debris of a typical bagless vacuum. For optimal performance, change filtration bag when maximum fill line is reached.
California Proposition 65 Warning
- This versatile bagged vacuum is designed to give your carpets a high-quality clean. Lightweight yet powerful, Elevate Control easily maneuvers around your home and traps allergen matter and at least 99% of particles.
- Includes: Elevate Control Vacuum, (6) SUPERIOR Filtration Vacuum Bags
|Less than 9 lbs.*
|5 Bright LED Headlights
|SaniSeal® SELECT Allergen Filtration
|3-year limited warranty
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.