This commercial duo is everything your cleaning team needs to get the job done effectively. The lightweight yet powerful XL Upright is ideal for any floor type without manual height adjustment. Plus, it gets up close to baseboards and fits under most furniture. Then, use the XL Pro 5 Compact Canister to clean surfaces like dressers, tabletops, curtains and more.
Oreck Commercial XL Upright
- Microsweep lets you switch from carpet to bare floors without adjustment
- High-speed rollerbrush spins at 5,000 to 6,500 RPMs for deep clean
- Cord guard prevents cord damage
XL Pro 5 Super Compact Canister Bagged Vacuum Cleaner
- Lightweight at 5 pounds makes it easy to carry by hand or over your shoulder with the carrying strap
- Use the 5' stretch hose to easily clean above floor and in between spaces for detailed cleaning where normal vacuums cannot reach
- 30' long cord gives you freedom to clean and stores on the side of the vacuum to stay out of your way
- 1.25 quart bag contains dirt and debris
- Includes accessory pack with telescopic wand, upholstery tool, dusting brush, floor cleaning nozzle for hard floor and carpet, crevice tool, universal adapter, and a detachable accessory caddy
California Proposition 65 Warning
- Multi-Floor Versatility: Move from carpets to hard floors without the need for manual adjustment.
- Powerful Agitation: High-Speed roller brush agitates dirt and debris deep into carpets and rugs for easy cleaning
- Cord Guard: Integrated cord guard helps ensure cords will not be damaged in use.
- Includes: Oreck Commercial XL Upright and XL Pro 5 Super Compact Canister Bagged Vacuum Cleaner
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.